Stowarzyszenie Promujące Młodych Artystów (The Society of Young Artists’ Promotion) was established in 2001. The main aim of this intuition is to promote young Polish talents and make youth interested in art, especially music, both modern and from past ages. Our Society supports artistic exchange too, by establishing multidisciplinary contacts with institutions in Poland and abroad in order to start cooperation with artist all of fields: actors, dancers, poets, sculptors, painters, photographers etc.
To achieve those aims, the Society organized so far about 100 concerts. They have taken place in Cracow – in churches, museums, Goethe Institut, consulates of France and Austria, Cracow Philharmonic, The Academy for the Dramatic Arts, Ludowy Theatre – as well as in other cities in Poland and abroad. Besides concerts, painting, sculpture, photographic and hand-decorated glass exhibitions also have been organized.
The main achievements of the Society consist of:
- Organizing The Nationwide Meetings of Early Music’s Artists and Fan, which took place since 2002 to 2007., e.g. meeting with Isabelle de Lasteyrie du Saillant – patron of the French culture – who personally knew Marc Chagall and presented his artistic personality;
- Supporting series of concerts „The young in Philharmonic” and leading it with the new name „Bogumiła Gizbert-Studnicka invites for the concert” under which 800 concerts took place;
- Organizing International Festival „Young Artist in Cracow” established in 2000, which gives young artist opportunity for debut, exchanging experience, creating opera and music and dance performances and symphonic concerts;
- Supporting International Festival „Baroque d’Auvergne” organized for 20 years in France by preparing chamber ensembles for acting in this famous festival not only among French music lover but also tourists from all over the Europe.
- 5 editions of The Nationwide Chamber Music Contests for music schools starting in 2008: „Around Vivaldi”, 2009 „Around Händel”, 2010 „Around Chopin”, 2012 „Around Beethoven”, 2014 „Around Bach”. Those competitions were organized in association with art contests for the children from whole Lesser Poland: „Four Season”, „Music on the water”, „The polish fantasy” and „Symphony of the joy”;
- The concert in Polish Library in Paris;
- Series of concerts „Great creation and creators in Wieliczka”;
- „My four-legged friend” contest ended with auction of the awarded works in the Royal Castle in Niepołomice;
- The opera performance „Giulio Cesare in Egitto” by G.F. Händel as a part of XV Nowy Sącz Music Festival „Jubilaei Cantus”;
- Opera „La Serwa Padrone” by G.B. Pergolesi on the occasion of composer’s 300th anniversary;
- „Yerba-mate” music and dance performance;
- „Mozart con amore” music performance.
Another achievement of the Society is organizing below events:
From the very beging the chairman and main promoter of all Society’s artistic activities is Bogumiła Gizbert-Studnicka, professor of The Academy of Music in Kraków.